Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tequila's Night

Thanks to Murray's advice, Lisa and I didn't go to the club early as what we usually do in China.You know that Chinese people are seriouse somehow, and do not like to be late even for the parties. However, Murray told us that nobody wants to be the first one to party here. Well, sounds kind of wierd because people may come later than later. which means, maybe the starting time should be at 10:00p.m. but most people will appear at around midnight...haha

The day before yesterday , I saw somebody selling tickets for a "graffiti party" at MAChall. I have a lot of friends who are designers, MC, producers, rappers and dancers. yepp.gansta style buddies. Some of them are really good at graffiti. Since I have never seen people working on that, I bought two tickets(one for Lisa) and decided to go and check it out.

When we arrived there, OMG, though we were half an hour late, there were still so few people...Those who are from international relations club were wearing the same white shirt and drawing on each other's shirt,just names or signatures...you call that graffiti???!!! damn....

Lisa and I had no choice but ignore them and have fun by ourselves. We drank a little, and get into the dancing pool. To be frank, I really really really hate the music there. Ain't my style at all. We danced until 1:30a.m. when I suddenly found somebody we both know, felicio in lecture2. haha I had no idea he 's a party boy before, because he is always smiling, and quiet. WOOO, you will never know a boy only at school eh? As it was quiet late, Lisa and I deceded to leave. Just as we pick up our clothes I saw a familar face. A boy from U of C who comes to the starbuck where I work quite often. We said hi and chat for a little while.hum..speaking journal :)

Anyway, it was a nice night though not perfect.
I feel like I'm addicted to dancing more~~~~~~yo

9 comments:

Metalmaster said...

Are u sure that u drank only little?=)
lol=)))
just kidding)))
Oh, you know many creative people, that's good)))

Abdulmohsen's said...

Thx for your comments

I'm usually go late


HaVe FuN

Sam said...

It's funny, is there any girl around Felix? haha

Scott Douglas said...

I'm proud of you for getting out and doing different things on campus. Good for you!

hjm.huang said...

Yes, Murray is right.
Also,Being 15 minutes late is the best, someone tells me.

Natallia said...

Nice dress! Why would not you dress it to our classes? It would be cool!

Jason said...

I hope i can see you dress-up, and I think you are gonna be the coolest girl in our class.
cheers.

Lisa said...

if more friends came with us
it could be much more interesting(especially friends who drive, so we don't need to call taxi)

Martin said...

r u drunk.....

get a life woman...