Sunday, March 16, 2008

Den's night

Believe it or not, this is the first time that I have been to Den on campus. There are several reasons.1 When I was in ESL program, most of my classmates liked having fun in real pubs where the atmosphere is better. 2My passport has been missing for almost 2 months...

Anyway, not an exciting night but fine. Some of my classmates , Eric, Slava, and my fiends from lecture 2, Lisa and Sharen all came and had fun. Eric even invited three of his friends , Tommy Sam and Chen. Chen's English name sounds like "guaduate" which made all of us confused and laugh a lot.

I am just wondering that why do boys like PSP so much eh? Even before the order came, the four boys quickly took out thier PSP and had a game...What is so interesting man? Maybe that is the difference between boys and girls.

When it comes to the wings and drinks, I think they are pretty nice. Although not as good as those that I had at the Kilkenny, considering about the price, they were good.
We wre planning to have a party next week, maybe on Thursday, I do hope it could be successful and everybody have fun . haha Let us see what Scott and Murray will be like when they are drunk!!!!!!




2 comments:

Hisham said...

i dont know why they like the PSP that much. personally, i prefer the bigger devices PS2,PS3 with a big t.v it a lot better than PSP

Scott Douglas said...

I don't really like PSP . . . How about Nintendo DS?