Sunday, March 2, 2008

dance workshop

I went to the workshop this afternoon on campus.Juat around 30 people or so.The instructor is Kareline, a nice girl.In order to relax I talked to several girls and got to know them along with the courses.I've never studied dancing professionally before, nd evything seemed pretty new and interesting to me.After 2 hours , I was all wet and tired. It seems that I need more exercise.

2weeks ago I left a message on the forum of the hip-hop and funk style club. Those guys were very nice, they added me on facebook, encourage me to take part in activities.Especially Gabe, a very nice Bboy who's from HongKong, he sent me e-mails and let me make up my mind finally to make a move rather than just watching..to be frank I have been watching that forum for a long time.I went to meet those guys and learned breakin for the first time in my life.

When I woke up this morning I saw Gabe left me message on my wall and called him. And 1 hour later, I was there, meeting new friends and enjoy poppin.

My roommate said it is really a boring place. Actually, that was what I really thought for the first 2 or 3 months. Now I have made friends at work, during activities and even on facebook. I work 9hours a week just in order to have fun. I hold activities like skating and swimming to gather friends and drive them out of getting bored. Now I' can't wait to go to the next workshop.

It won't help if I just sit there missing my old dudes. Make new friends and have new fun. yoho. life is more than perfect! Isn't it?

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

I really love your attitude! You totally have the right frame of mind. My father always said people are only bored because they are boring. That is not you!