Friday, February 29, 2008

nothing perfect

I was not surprised to know that the students from Lecture 2 were going to complain about their teacher. In fact all of the students have heard too much bout that from them. 

In my opinion. It is dangerous and risky. If they succeed, congratulations; if not, WOW... suicide guys...

And, it's childish.

I have to say I am lucky that I have always been in the best class since I was first to school. In China , I was in the best class in the whole school from elementary school to university. When I came to Canada, in ESL program, I had Murray as my grammar teacher, Dora as my reading and writing teacher, and Karen as my listening and speaking teacher. Now I have Scott and Murray. I am a lucky dog. HOWEVER, the fact is that I usually got better marks in the subject that was taught by unpopular teachers, especially in high school. I did not care too much about what others thought about the teacher, and the shortcomings of  that teacher. So when they  were complaining about that teacher I quickly adjust myself to his or her teaching style. Well, nobody is perfect, teachers are humans too. Being students even we, ourselves are not perfect why should we ask for a perfect teacher? Even you did not behave well in class, have your teachers asked to kick you out of the school? Never. It is their job to help us with our studies and in turn, it is our responsibility to be a good student. 
       There are always reasons that why the teacher is in school even though in sb's opinion he or she doesn't fit that job. But the truth is he or she loves teaching. Maybe he or she just hasn't found the most effective to teach, but everyone deserves time to improve themselves don't we? 
I fell like I can feel the pain which will hurt her several days later. I do not think a teacher should be like that,racist, lack patience though.     
      
       Anyway,
      Respect. Support. Advice.
      Complain. Conflict. 
      What can make life easier?




1 comment:

Lisa said...

........
what can i say
we take the risk, but no other ways
if u r in her class
u will know how wordless we r