Saturday, February 9, 2008

what a weekend

Didn't go skating or swimming last week,I planned to do at least one kind of sport or activity this weekend. Not only to keep healthy but also release the mental pressure I've been suffering these days.  But as what things usually happen to me, it seems I'll do nothing but a busy boring weekend.

First,the homework.I have to finish typing my research project . Yes,type. When I told my friends at home that almost every homework we've done here needs good copy, they were all surprised. Why do we have to type them out?Easy for teachers to read and mark. We've paid a lot of  money to study here and now we need to pay more for the paper. I don't know why are Canadians so confident about their paper production,how they know that after hundreds of years they still have so many trees. Whatever,that's not our trees. For us Chinese, well ,we don't care about the money,we do care about the trees and the next and next and next generation.

Second, I'm now working at the Starbucks. One of my co-work doesn't feel well today, so I offered my help and took her shift,which means I have to work 3 more hours today. What  confused me is that there were so many people coming for coffee today. What happened?I even wanted to go outside and check whether there's a poster "free coffee today" or not. Next week I'll probably drink before I go to work.

Anyway,mid-term's coming next week.I have to change my mood and get ready for it.
gotta work


2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Look at the bright side, you don't have to print out your blogs!

Anna said...

Active girl, please think about some good ideas for reading week.