Saturday, February 16, 2008

presentation and mid-term




































It was really a short week because of the tests and presentation.
I felt something changed during my test, for instance,the writngting test.I ususally did a draft before I wrote the final copy,well,at least a draft in mind.I knew how to do a brain storm but I just couldn't get used to it.But this time, I did a brainstorm and I didn't write a draft at all.What surprised me more was that I didn't feel hard to write 400words,in fact,I wrote much more than that.Maybe I'm making progress I guess.
When talking about the presentation, being part of the audience I felt very dissappointed.Compared to What my classmate did in the ESL programm last semester,this time was really boring.I can stil remember how fantastic my dear friends did in that programm.Yes, thier English was not as good as my classmates here.But they did it very attractive.I mean, they put effert in it.They showed their enthusiasm and passion. However, nobody seems to be interested in presentation here.I guess it is because of the pressure.Those guys in ESL learnt for fun at that time. ....miss them a lot.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, I also heard something very bad happened in my friends' class.Someone's cell phone rang during the listening test!what?!the third one...that could be regarded as crime!!!She didin't even turn it off immidiately ?Even didn't say sorry to the classmetes after the test?!!!
What the hell was that?BTW ,that test was really hard.Bad Murray ,he's going to kill us...
Anyway, the reading week is coming.
Have a good time everyone.C ya soon.

2 comments:

Anna said...

i love your blog so much! How is your reading week?

Abdulmohsen's said...

thanks for the pictures