Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let's skip the class!

Unfortunately,just kidding,guys.o(∩_∩)o

How's your days at school? Boring~~~? (Do not tell Scott or Murray I said so,I'll probably get an "F",even "D"-die maybe)

Last time some of us went skating and it had been great fun.(You can have a look at the photos on either Martin's or my album.)

I've checked the schedule of public skating that,on Saturday ,the Oval will open from 7:00p.m.-10:00p.m.The reason I'm thinking about Saturday is that some of us have already had plans on Friday.so please let me know if you'd in,or want to join the skating but you've got cute guys to hang out with(If so, I'm in) already. We can choose another day so that more people can join us. So don't worry about the time.

It really doesn't matter whether you are good at skating or not,to be frank ,I'm like a drunk penguin on the ice....
Do invite your friends no matter they are in EAPP or not! Evone is welcome.The more the merrier,isn't it?

Have a wonderful night & C you tomorrow.

BTW,please sign up to Facebook (www.facebook.com), add your friends from all over the world. It's way more fun than sending F------boring e-mails.Martin has founded a group at facebook called EAP Program University of Calgary 2008,please join it as soon as you have the facebook.I do hate sending e-mails,it's like a writing test for me !!! -.-#

yours truly,
Fan.

Actually,this is an E-mail I sent to some of you guys,but I don't have evbody's .So just post it here and let you know.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ssssstrongly agreeeeeee(*^__^*)...

Lisa said...

haha...just kidding~~