Friday, January 25, 2008

Heading Home

It seems that everybody's heading home in my hometown.After suffering another semester in their university which is not mine any more,my dear buddies are going home without doubt.
But I,I am still here.
When they enjoy their winter holidays,I'm getting my shoes ruined by the endless snow .When they wake up in the morning,actually,noon maybe,I have just finished my classes and started my part-time job.While they are sleeping soundly in their warm little bad filled by teddys or other fluffy friends whatever,I'm taking my morning shower before school with my eyes closed...
3 months,it has been thress months since I came to Calgary and I still haven't changed the time on my laptop yet.Hey buddies,I had told you guys before I left didn't I?I wanna share the same time with you guys,every hour,every seconds.As you say,you are just being with me like ever.
I don't know what to say.I've told you guys hundreds of times that please donnot say you miss me.That will make me cry.
Have a nice holiday with your families.That's the best wish I can give to you guys.Because that's what I really cherish but cannot have at all...

3 comments:

Jason said...

I wanna go back to China too! Anyway, You make new friends here and still can have a lot of fun!
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Nice Pic, This is Fan, another Fan.

Scott Douglas said...

Happy Chinese New Year!